GA.VO. Meccanica S.R.L.
GA.VO. Meccanica is an Italian company that specializes in the production of core cutter machines for the final use.
Their great success has lead to the installation of 600 machines all over the world, as they export to 50 countries.
GA.VO. Meccanica offers a solution for all needs with their 8 different models of core cutters, from manual to semi automatic and automatic.
Some great benefits of purchasing a GA.VO Meccanica core cutter:
- The patent joining system included in the machines brings the waste production to the minimum;
- No mechanical adjustments for material and diameter changes;
- The same blade cuts both Cardboard and PVC;
- You can re-use the cores avoiding to produce trims and scraps;
- Reducing the waste of the cores means saving money and increasing your profit;
- The joining system provides a very durable and precise application of the tape;
- Spare parts distribution and technical service support is provided by Euro-Technical Services, Inc. in North America.
Click on the pictures below to find out more about each machines.